Saturday, March 31, 2012

First Egg Hunt of the Year

Don't I look cute in my romper? Today is the first time I have ever wore it because I was saving it for the egg hunt. Notice I put my hand in my pockets--I did that all by myself.


I am getting so big! I wanted to show the Easter bunny my new Easter basket.


We stopped at the library again today to see if they had daddy's book in yet. They didn't but I still got to look at the fish!!


They are so neat!



When we left the library it was time to go to the Battalion Easter Egg Hunt.


I had my face painted like a bunny rabbit.



I saw a bunch of big kids on the jumpy castle and wanted to jump too. Daddy helped me jump on the step but he didn't let me go inside. The big kids were doing lots of flips inside and daddy didn't want me to get hurt.


Aren't I a cute bunny rabbit?



When it was time for my age group to Easter Egg hunt mommy got to go with me.


It was good that she went cause I wasn't sure what to do when we were inside!




When we were done at the egg hunt we went home and took naps. Then I helped daddy mow the yard. I know how to do it. I even showed mommy when I was on by myself--first I push a knob thingy at the bottom by my feet, then I steer, then I pull the big lever. Pretty soon I will mow all by myself!


After we finished working in the yard we went to the festival. I got to take my car to ride in.


I tried to be at the petting zoo but I didn't like when the animals came near me.